Another game we’re not allowed to go to…… A localish away on a Friday night, perfect, early knock, game of golf, nice drive over the A59, coffee and a butty at the excellent Route 59 cafe near Skipton, few pints in their social club, bit of footie, home for a kebab nightcap… sadly the new norm dictates I’ll be watching it online with my dogs.
Fleetwood Town in short……….
- They are in their 7th season in the 3rd tier , their progress over 22 years is mind blowing
- Barton is a bit off a knobber, but has done a fantastic job….. he gets the best out of his squad and along with Charlton, there is no fitter team in this division
- They seem to have the measure of us, we’ve played them 5 times and not beaten them yet
- They are in form and scoring a lot of goals
- You can read shite like this in the Matchday programme or on the official site……..
Fleetwood the Town in short……….
One half of Comedy Legends Little and Large, is a proud Fleetwoodtonian…….
2020 has been a tough year, a Global Pandemic tests us all, thankfully lots of good has come from it….. kindness, humanity, empathy etc…… that said, it shouldn’t be overlooked that there’s still loads of cranky loons out there? None more so that Frank Searle…….
When they score they play the Captain Pugwash theme tune, proper tinpot, but I quite like it… Not enough stuff like this in football?
We should be beating teams like these……..
Away at Fleetwood might not trip off the tongue, but this a tough game……
SAFCBlog Predicts…… Fleetwood 2 vs Sunderland 7