Jack Ross new Hibs Manager?
Nothing confirmed yet, but Jack Ross looks nailed on for the 3rd/4th biggest job in scotch football?
Probably going a bit early with this, but SAFCBlog has a good track record of predicting managerial movement / being premature, so may as well post it now. Deleting articles is dead easy, (hopefully once the dust has settled on the Lesbian Feedback, I’ll be in a position to republish the excellent SAFCBlog 2020 Charity Calendar Article?
When the fun stops – STOP! Wise words SKYBET, since collecting a few grand on Parkinson, I’ve not had a bet – it’s great that you care so much about your punters? Anyway, I fell off the rails and had £200 at 9/2 on the Jack Ross new for Hibs Manager market, (just another lucky guess?).
Anyway, it looks like JR will be appointed Hibs boss tomorrow; there was speculation linking him to the Hearts job, but that was never ever going to happen.
Edinburgh is a great city and it’s a great job for Jack?
Sunshine on Leith
A lot has been said and written that Sunderland was perhaps just too bigger job / jump from St Mirren for Jack – but…. I know a huge cross section of Sunderland fans, and I’d challenge anyone to tell me a bad word that’s been said or heard about Jack?
Ultimately he failed at SAFC? But the margins are minuscule….. a deflected 96th minute goal at Wembley…….
Jack Ross at Sunderland
It’s no secret that SAFCBlog was a fan of Jack Ross, following Sunderland has been mostly shite for quite a long time now. Aside from being the sharpest dressed man in football, Jack did lots right……
- He came into a complete shitstorm and steadied the ship, after years of shame, (pissed up players, drink-driving, refusing to play, AJ….), Jack got the dressing room sorted
- He’s a top bloke…. lots is said that being a nice guy etc , doesn’t cut it? Well…. I go to all the games and it does matter… Big Sam couldn’t be arsed to talk to me in the pool in Dubai, Moyes never connected with the fanbase, I quite liked Dick Advocat and whilst Chris Coleman was a nice fella – he didn’t know what day it was? Jack Ross…. top man, always happy to chat – he also handled his departure with class, and 2 weeks after his sacking he kept a Q & A date with a supporters branch – just a good man. Yes, it doesn’t always get results? ….. but never, ever forget that football is real life?
- It’s been said to death, too many draws. I genuinely believe we created a culture of not losing games, 19 draws! Lose 10 and win 9 and we piss the league.
- The general feeling about his time at SAFC, is top bloke, possibly too bigger job?
- Whilst the expectation was for us to gain promotion, Hibs is a slightly different situation? From afar, the 2 main objectives are…. don’t lose to Hearts and finish above them AND avoid drawing Celtic and Rangers in the cup for as long as you can?
SAFCBlog a fan of Jack Ross
Anyone who reads the blog regularly will know I was a huge fan…..
“Return of the Jack….”
Jack – it’s mostly fucking freezing in Edinburgh, you got a few ‘soft knits’ that Parky can have? He looks like a fucking tramp / unmade bed
OUTGOING MANAGER PAUL HECKINGBOTTOM….
“Jack…. what size coat are you??
Best of luck Jack from SAFCBlog
Hibs had a bad few months….. it really is a Brand New Start……https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uma0WjecyKE
SAFC Starting 11 We’re on a good run, aside from…Read More
Big Game Sunday…. SAFCBlog Thought of the Day #15 It’s…Read More
Coventry v Sunderland Welcome to the award winning(**), SAFCBlog Thought…Read More
Coventry vs Sunderland preview We all know that nothing will…Read More
RT @ShaunSAFCBLOG: HUGE GAME SUNDAY…..Coventry vs Sunderland preview : SAFC Blog – following Sunderland AFC …Read More SAFCBlog 3 hours ago
@YfrontFanzine @Dan_Simmonite Another shameless SAFCBlog hijack – but this fella all day long I’d say…. @PeteBrandon @Guymowbray @Yorktone @MickCordukes @johnbyrne2 @city_past…Read More SAFCBlog 5 hours ago
RT @ShaunSAFCBLOG: NEW……Some sunderland sunday thoughts…. : SAFC Blog – following Sunderland AFC …Read More