Neither team will win the cup, given we both have a 46 game league season condensed by a Sportwashing, homophobic, morally wrong World Cup, a win tomorrow isn’t the priority for either?
- Once in attendance I’m desperate for us to win every game
- No extra time please, (is that still a thing?)
- Don’t get hammered, (morale etc)
- The worst thing would be for us to win and face Newcastle, this would be awful
- Whereas SWFC could give SUFC a good game and have a bounce around
Are they any good?
Aye, Windass and Bannan top drawer
SAFCBlog Predicts…… SWFC 6 vs SAFC 6
- It’s on SKY?
- We have games every 3 or 4 days?
- It’s a nothing game?
- SAFCBlog is playing golf in Scotland at 7am on Wednesday, it becomes a fucking long day?
See you there….
- All roads lead to Sheffield ✅⚽️?⚪️⚫️
- Match report at some stage on Thursday