- Started well
- Daft challenge and a deserved red
- Always going to be be tough thereafter against a team who retain the ball so well? We did ok, but 10 vs 11 is tough and we were blowing out of our arses after an hour
- 0-1, looked offside in realtime, it wasn’t as the ball was in the air for so long
- 1-1, great goal, clever header from Stewart, (knew he couldn’t score), great finish from Dan Neil
- 1-2, was getting a bovril, didn’t see
- 1-3, shit defending, but a good finish
- Mistakes cost games and points, O’Nein has been our best player this season, but he probably lost us the game yesterday?
The sending off yesterday was the correct decision, the ref however was piss poor, I don’t believe it was bias, just more incompetence? The same ref had a mare in October at the SOL in October vs Wigan, (although in our favour), and let’s acknowledge that this decision was made in the Premiership yesterday?
IT not my bag, but the www is now no longer just based in County Durham and North Yorkshire, the official club website has millions of views, I’ve not, (to date), managed the website of a massive football club, but is it that hard to update? (We’re all busy?)
Better than December, chance to add to squad, for years we’ve signed shite, I trust the current recruitment process 100%
Despite not having a proper job as such, I’m busy this week🐶, Boro match preview pending, what a time to be alive fucking.
1 thought on “SAFC 1 vs Swansea 3, shite day⚽️🦢”