Read all about it, read all about it…….
SAFCBlog will and always has back whoever is our gaffer. It changes more than it should, I didn’t agree with sacking Parkinson, but it’s happened so need to look forward. Aside from Moyes, (he didn’t fancy it), and Coleman, (he really wasn’t up to the job, or any job)….. I’ve always backed the boss ~ as a fan, why wouldn’t you?
Ultimately we are owned by an absolute Shitshow, shambles…. the players have not been good enough this season….. the manager will always be the one to lose his job, but it’s easy to nominate a fall guy when you don’t have a clue, are weak as piss, have no moral fibre, are spineless sycophantic parasites, (your word not mine Charlie)……
Pay Per View…..
Gone are the days of interacting with real people….. no need to board an early train and head to disappointment central… Mohammed is bringing said mountain to my gaff……
- 3pm …… £10 to watch SAFC vs WAFC
- 8pm ……. £16.50 to watch Liam singing on boat
- 10pm…….. £5.60 large Doner
- 10.30pm……. £0….. Magic Mod Aftershow
Connect 1 vs Disconnect 0, (Goldie, 22)
I love SAFC, not going to games is shite, being owned by absolute Charlatans, (no offence Tim), is shite. I totally understand that people are disillusioned…. each to there own…. today I have…..
- Met an idiot with a beard and talked SAFC for an hour
- Followed the managerial developments online
- When asked what I want for Christmas… requested a SAFC Calendar
- Spent an hour writing about SAFC, (6/10)
- I’m onboard 100%…. it’s the only way?
Fucking About 0 vs Not fucking About 1, (Johnson, 19)
Lee loves a jacket…..
Win tomorrow…. 100%