It’s a long season and I’m loathe to ever use the term must win… but we could really do with winning today. Shouldn’t be a problem? Southend not great and we’ve played decent the last 3 games.
Steady drive up with Idiot A talking shite. Weather crap in Yorkshire, so pleasantly surprised to be met with a glorious day in Wonderland.
- Play decent 1st half, good goal from Luke. We should be out of sight; go in 1-0 up ✅
- Not as good 2nd half, but look comfortable ✅
- 3 points, clean sheet ✅ ✅
- We look better under Phil. ✅
- Personnel looks easily good enough. CB pairing great / JM no longer hoofing it / Luke, Denver, Dobson all class today ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
- We look like a team who need a striker? X
- I’d like it to be Grigg – but he looks lost? X
- Onwards and upwards, things are looking up ✅
- Impossible to know….. but we’d have drawn that game 1-1 a month ago? ✅
- 100% behind Parkinson…. it might seem trivial; but…. Suit = OK / tracksuit OK…. MIXING THE 2 = not OK?
IN PHIL WE TRUST – THE FUTURES BRIGHT, THE FUTURES PARKY
Briefer than normal match report, a very good reason for this. Our wonderful club do some things so well, the minutes silence for lost ones at the final game of the year is beautiful. 100% respect, the club always get Remembrance perfectly right. This blog is a bit of fun about a wonderful game – but thanks SAFC, you get this right every year.
No words can do it justice….. so I’ll stick we my usual format of a few videos.
Goodnight and God Bless.