Decent win for Sunderland on Tuesday night at Accrington, but most will agree today was a massive game, whilst the result is paramount, we needed to see a positive performance from the lads.
12.30pm kick-off dreadful for Portsmouth fans, it also presents a challenge for us all? It should be simple enough to work out / manage…. but the day is spent completely confused as to what time it is, what to eat and when etc.
Reviewing each game is something I’m enjoying, but realistically home games are a challenge, as routine etc is similar each time? Steady drive up, with a couple of stand out moments…..
As a child, seeing the sea was a real highlight of trips to the coast, we have the same discussion every week about how nice the sea looks….
No journey is complete without a variation of top tunes…..
First excitement of the day is the newly painted Hendon Grange Public House…..
12.30pm – game on!
Scrappy goal 0-1
Great corner and header 1-1
Touch of class from McGeady to set up McGuire 2-1
- McNulty and McGuire offer a real threat and provide the intensity and pace that has been missing so often
- Ozturk and Willis look the best CB combination I’ve seen under Ross
- McGeady should be the best player in the league by a mile and this week he’s shown why
- We came from behind to win, (a bit of rarity at the SOL)
- We’re going to have to start killing games off/ putting teams to bed?
- Will Grigg?? What the fuck is going on with him?
So…… job done, I mentioned at the start the home games offer less to report than away games? Then out of nowhere, a fantastic photo opportunity presents itself in SR5. Like the tennis player scratching her arse, sometimes a photo is just priceless……
IN JACK WE TRUST